Sunday, June 29, 2008

For My Idol, Dad..

*for a while fellas, before i go on with my next topic..
I made this piece maybe for an hour before the
Father's Day
end*





"This piece is like a prayer
adoration, contrition, and thanksgiving..
I don't have to supply him anything
because I knew that he'll give what i need later.."

I made this on English to let you know
how well-educated was your son for now
a Graduatee of a private school in section 1
by treasuring every minute my dad have done

my goal is to be just a complete man
to have a complete mind, plus my heart are my plans
so I'll never do nothing in the midst of sunset
..don't worry, you won't be a grandfather yet ^^

I'm still a teen, don't need to rush
for making a girl impressed and blushed..
first of, I'll b saving many cash
see me dad, sooner, I'll be the wisest Josh ~~,

Your concern for me was my armor
That's why I'm never been stabbed
I love to live all on my culture
don't worry.. there's no bad being hiphop ^^,

Before i forgot, a happy Father's day..
for a wise and bright painter
-from one of your biggest artpiece
to a man with mind, heart and hand.. you, the best creator

~~, Josh

P.S.:

Greeting our Parents don't have any payment,
and it's free ait? So do it usually, because you don't know
how wonderful the gifts from us for them.


Chill out!!

No comments: