Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ang huling Elbimbo

RULES:
1. Put Your itunes/windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag 6 people.

Are you male or female?
Thinking of you - Katy Perry (Should I know yours before I answer?)

Describe yourself.
Ito ang gusto ko -Francis M. (I am the way I wanted to be)

What do people feel when they're around you?
Liebestraum Piano - Franz Liszt[Composer] (Classic? hehe)

Describe your current relationship.
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey *Lols XD*

Where would you like to be now?
Here in my heart - Plus one (I'll stay here in my heart)

How do you feel about love?
Wait for you - Elliot Yamin (I swear I didn't cheat LOL)

What's your life like?
Bleeding in love - Leona Lewis (Whoa. Am i? Haha)

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
For all of my life - MYMP (For all of my life, you were the one.. na na na Haha)

Say something wise.
Like you'll never see me again - Alicia Keys
(Well, I must say it says you must do anything you want to before it's too late)

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
Ako'y sayo at ika'y akin lamang - First Circle
("Ngunit bakit sa tuwing ako'y lumalapit ika'y lumalayo?") XD

How would you describe yourself?
Slow Jams - Babyface ft. Tamia (La la la)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Superproxy - Francis M & Ely Buendia
(LOL, please don't think of something personal)

How do you feel today?
If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfield
(I don't wanna run away *coz i'm tired^^*)

What is your life's purpose?
Ang pag-ibig kong ito - Moonstar88
(Love is the purpose? I'm not that type of person :P)

What is your motto?
My Boo - Usher ft. Alicia Keys
(Nonsense? zz,)

What do your friends think of you?
Bizaare Love Triangle - Frente
(La la la)

What do you think of your parents?
A little bit - MYMP
(No idea about the related lyrics)

What do you think about very often?
How can I fall - Jed Madela
(Uhmmm. I never thought of it. It happens when we least expected -like a swiper)

What is 2 + 2?
6, 8, 12 - Brian McKnight
(Haha XD maybe the title is to compute :D)

What do you think of your best friend?
Empty Frames - Neyo
(Nope. Not that pessimist huh)

What do you think of the person you like?
Take a Bow - Neyo's version
(Haha. Nothing personal :))

What is your life story?
Kahit Kailan - South Border ~~,
(You will never know unless you'll ask)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Got to Believe in Magic - Christian Bautista
(I never wanted to be C. Bautista huh)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Wedding songs - Piano - First Love
(Relaxing instrumentals... Better try ~~,)

What will they play at your funeral?
The way I are - Timbaland
(Whoa. Party people! Glory for my death haha)

What is your hobby/interest?
If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys
(Maybe my habit is having you :D)

What is your biggest fear?
Ayoko sa Dilim - Francis Magalona
(Hahaha. Precise answer XD)

What is your biggest secret?
Let me be the one - Jimmy Bondoc
(Maybe Jimmy wants to be the one to share my secret ^^)

What do you think of your friends?
Time - Bobby Tinsely
(Time connects us -everything was connected by time lol)

What will you post this as?
Ang huling Elbimbo - Eraserheads
(It must be entitled "Ang huling tanong" hahaha)


I used my playlist entitled "Senti" haha so there goes the lonely songs. :D

'Til my next post!
But busy eh?


Chill OuT!

No comments: