Friday, May 23, 2008

About me -source: friendster







John Joshua H. Agravio

That was my name. They usually call me: Josh, Joshua, Agravio, Uwa, at Master (dun sa mga MINI version ko daw). My birthday was June 23, 1993, I am Cancer (astronomically *zodiac sign). I live in Pasay, a weird city of weird people. I love playin' computer games, logical games, basketball, chess, but then these times im too busy with my appointments *sigh*. I am a Third Year Student of SCPS creeping in my room, a pilot section. I am a lazy person. I am a member of Sipnayan *Math* club, DotaBoys of tarci, Batibot of tarci, Heart of Cuirass of tarci, etc. I loved to read PUGAD BABOY, but then i stopped because im so busy with my stuffs.I love to listen on RnBs, i hate ROCK. My favorite movies/TV shows on my whole past
lifetime was Gokusen, Detective Conan, I am Legend, Death Note, etc. I love the way i am, the way i think, i move, i hate on somethin, i love on somethin', etc. I am a logic person who loves logical things. I am a sensitive person enough to sense some things that are weird* because i loved to play like a detective^^. I am also a writer. Writer of poems, entries that i want to be read to let the people know what they must. An example of it was *anong sey mo*, a contest of COURIER, an organization of our school concern of writers. I've written an article about *MATHEMATICS AS THE EASIEST SUBJECT* and it won. Im proud to tell it because it's an achievement, not for FAME or POPULARITY, but it was the writer's chievement, to let the public read and understand what they must. So it's an achievement for a writer, not for Josh. By the way, i gotta leave. Just leave a comment maybe regarding to this essay^^. P.S., im a pride-filled person.

Continuation:
As ~~, Josh, i also have many allies anywhere. Some because of DotA, principles, hobby, etc.
But somehow i also have many opponents/enemies. I don't curse them on my mind or have an anger on them. Instead, i simply think, "what if this man was about to duel against me? nah' no chance of losing..". Principles are my kneepads, bandages, etc. It supports me a lot even though i'm injured/wounded by these sh*tty problems. My mind can count thousands of sheeps, but then i can't sleep early at night. Always about 2-3am specially this vacations.
Think i got insomnia.. Whew!

~~, Josh

*source: http://www.friendster.com/fadingtrickstar*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article was made for about December, 2007 which means it was not updated yet.
Til' my next post, Ch'ouT!!

No comments: