Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who's this jerk.?!

The name is John Joshua H. Agravio..
chillin' here in Maricaban, Pasay City..
born on June 23, 1993..
Studied on my early age of 5. Now 14 years old, graduating in High School.
Will be 15 on my birthday written above of course ^^
I am the only child of our family, no brother, no sister,
so no *hating kapatid! (Brother/Sister share)*.. =P
My parents are both Filipino, so i am aFilipino too and im
proud bein' one.




My dad was named Honorio S. Agravio *sort of spanish^^*.
A honored student on his class times. I liked his story:

He had an enemy, a big enemy on his high school.
Maybe it was a gang or a group, yet he was alone.
So in order to be safe, he was forced to drop his studies.
Intentionally failed his exams, quizzes, etc. He escaped those because thinking wisely,
what can he do on a section of boys who wants to eliminate him.? He used to sell *balot* on his early age
in order to help his family.
On his 20+ maybe, he worked on factories of handicrafts.
He swiftly excelled and promoted and was called *bossing*.
Now, he worked on Dubai UAE as a Paint Artist, and currently, on Thailand working on scale models.
Im so proud of him because even though he was not able finish his studies,
he can manage to pay tuition fees on my private school, brought me and mom
on Thailand too just for a summer vacation, buy our new house on Laguna, give us a comfortable life, etc.
So i treasure anything and everything he give.
I am the remaining chance of our family to have our own car, and i promise
to do that maybe when im in years of working.
(My dream for my family :D)

My mom was named Ofelia Aquino Hunat, but on his birth certificate, Lourdes was
her name! Typographical error? I do not know. She was the youngest child of her siblings. Intellectually well-known on her class times. Became one of those honors at her times, even in Saint Mary's Academy *In front of my school* which is also a private school. I don't know much about her ^^, apologies. Their age difference is 2, my mom was older than my dad. I salute their love for each other. They have a very strong foundation of trust -even they're many miles away.

Anyways, this is my blog -not my Mom's, or Dad's. Haha so off topic.
I am Feeling soooooooo weak this day... Gray lips, tiny voice, 1/2 maximum opening of eyes,
feeling cold in the midst of the afternoon, etc. But I know I should not waste my time by
just taking nap there at my sofa. So i decided to write, and the result is this.

The next post, my turn, my story. Ch'out!

~~, Josh

No comments: